ongcindia.com, ONGC Recruitment 2015 for various post



ONGC Recruitment 2015
ONGC has published the recruitment details for the 157 post of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply for the post. Please note the last date to apply for the post is 14th August 2015.

Vacancies details

ONGC recruitment 2015

Post: Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician

Role: Accounts, Heavy Vehicle, Welding, Machining, Electrical, Production, Mechanical

Vacancies: 157

Last date: 14th August 2015


3 comments:

  1. I have been looking many website for the right information about career in medical and I want to thank you for this post. It’s not easy to find such perfectly written information on this topic. After too much research on internet I found that for me medical degree from a recognized medical assistant schools is a best option for career advancement. But don’t know which allied health degree path is the right one for me. Can you suggest something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog and this post very helpful for career making in civil Engineering

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this vacancy could you please give any Question Papers it is very helpful for my next preparation to this Previous Papers?

    ReplyDelete